Engaging and Empowering Youth and Young Adults ages 16 to 24 years.
729 North Frazier, Conroe, Texas 77301
The Youth Outreach Center offers the following services:
- Open from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Process client intake forms and case management for youth.
- Food and Clothing referrals.
- Provides laundry and shower facilities.
- Offers transportation scheduling.
- Provides volunteers to assist with Youth’s Life Plan.
- Offers tutoring services, including GED training.
- Offers life skills classes and bible studies.
- Offers connection to community services.
- Provides assignment of mentors.
- Offers computer center.
- Offers driver’s education.
- Housing Referrals
- Referrals to us are made by CPS, PAL Homeless Coalition, other community agencies, high schools, CASA, other clients, etc.
Our case management program allows for the individual coordination of services on the behalf of each youth that receives assistance from Angel Reach. Our team works closely with the youth to evaluate and determine how to best meet their needs. Some of the areas of concentration for our case management program are as follows:
- Legal Support
- Life Skills
- Physical Health
- Spiritual Growth
- Any child/youth who is living away from their birth family home and are living with a relative/kinship caregiver.
- Any youth with CPS history.
- Youth 18 – 24 at risk or actually homeless
Please fill out the Youth Homeless Outreach Application. If you do not have a computer, you can use one at our Resource Center.
First contact will be by a phone call to schedule an appointment at the Resource Center. During the interview, an assessment form is used to discern what basic and particular services Angel Reach can help to provide. At this time our program is also explained.
Contact Pennie Stanley at email@example.com or
call us at 1-936-262-0186 to schedule an appointment.