729 North Frazier, Conroe, Texas 77301
The Youth Outreach Center offers the following services:
- Open from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Process client intake forms and case management for youth.
- Food and Clothing referrals.
- Provides laundry and shower facilities.
- Offers transportation scheduling.
- Provides volunteers to assist with Youth’s Life Plan.
- Home of tutoring services, including GED training.
- Offers life skills classes and bible studies.
- Offers connection to community services.
- Provides assignment of mentors.
- Offers computer center.
- Offers driver’s education.
- Housing Referrals
Contact Tracey Holloway at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at 1-936-262-0186 to schedule an appointment.
- Any child/youth who is living away from their birth family home and are living with a relative/kinship caregiver.
- Any youth with CPS history.
- Youth 18 – 24 at risk or actually homeless
Referrals to us are made by CPS, PAL Homeless Coalition, other community agencies, high schools, CASA, other clients, etc.
First contact will be by a phone call to schedule an appointment for intake at the Resource Center. During the interview, an assessment form is used to discern what basic and particular services Angel Reach can help to provide. At this time our program is also explained.
Life Skills Training
Our case management program allows for the individual coordination of services on the behalf of each child/youth that receives assistance from Angel Reach. Our team works closely with the child/youth to evaluate and determine how to best meet their needs. Some of the areas of concentration for our case management program are as follows:
- Housing/home repairs
- Legal Support
- Life Skills
- Physical Health
- Spiritual Growth